:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

8.11.07

:. Join me with Kirtan Rabbi in NYC Fri Nov 9!

Friday 9 November, 8-10pm (doors close 8:30pm)
at Integral Yoga Institute, 227 W 13 St (bet 7/8 Avs) NYC
# 212.929.0586 | www.iyiny.org | $10 suggested donation


Featuring
Rabbi Andrew Hahn a.k.a. Kirtan Rabbi – lead vocals, harmonium
Shoshana Jedwab percussion | Angela Babin bass
Josh Wotman lead & support vocals, harmonium
Kamaniya lead & support vocals

Kirtan Rabbi & friends continue to mold a new form of devotional practice during their popular monthly evenings of simple but powerful call-&-response chant in the vibrational language of Hebrew. Kirtan Rabbi will also lead us in some Kabbalistic teachings as well as meditation techniques. No knowledge of Hebrew necessary. No need to be Jewish! In commemoration of Krystallnacht, the theme of this evening will be ‘From Fear to Love: The Sh'mantra

This is my first time collaborating with Kirtan Rabbi. I know him to be a sweet, earnest & light-hearted bhakta whose love for the Divine Spirit is apparent in his chanting. Joining us also is my sweet friend Josh Wotman, an emerging kirtan singer & long time chanter, wait till you hear his rich, resonant voice!

Upcoming Integral Yoga Kirtan Rabbi Dates:
All evenings begin at 8pm, with doors closing at 8:30pm.
Fri,
Dec 21 (The Hallelujah Special!) | Fri, Feb 15 | Sat, Mar 15 (Special Havdallah Kirtan) | Fri, Apr 18 | Fri, May 16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! See this... Andrew Wotman video