:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

8.11.07

:. 50 Ways to be Water Smart


Friends, the water shortage issue is a tangible & urgent one. We can't keep pretending that it doesn't impact each & every one of us. Did you know that companies like Coca Cola are buying up water supplies? An investor friend of mine has started doing the same. What does this tell us? That water is well on it's way to becoming a scarce commodity in our affluent society. WE NEED TO WAKE UP!

At every moment, we have an opportunity to STOP, THINK & CREATE CHANGE in our daily habits. That's all we have to do, to look at our unconscious or uneducated habits & re-examine them, think how we could make adjustments so that we can sleep at night with a clean conscience, knowing that as individuals we're making a real effort to not abuse our divine Mother Earth's precious resources. Drop by drop, we're using it up, gallons at a time ... until....? It's an image I don't even want to consider. But the reality is that millions of people on this planet have to live with almost no access to water, while here in the west we abuse it on a daily basis, minute to minute.

Change begins with me as an individual I am making a personal pledge to start changing my water consumption habits TODAY. With all of the suffering & abuse that I read about it is so empowering to know that I can affect some change, using minimal effort. Please join me in my pledge & share your experiences with me!

>> Click here to see what YOU can do to conserve water in your daily life. Because EVERY drop really does count!

No comments: