:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

14.11.07

:. Halves of the whole.... Wisdom from Rumi


"God instills the desire of every part for the other:
from their union, generation results.

And so night & day are in mutual embrace:

they appear to be opposites, even enemies,

but the truth they attend is one,

each desiring the other like kin,

for the perfection of their work.

Both serve one purpose, for without night,

human nature would receive no income:

what then could day expend?"

~ Rumi
(1207-1273)
Translated by Camille & Kabir Helminski
from "Rumi: Jewels of Remembrance"



No comments: