:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

16.2.07

Please VOTE TODAY for my friend CHELSEA!


CHELSEA LYNN LABATE

. . singer . . . . . . . .
. . . . songwriter . . .
. . . . . . painter . . .


>> Chelsea on My Space
>> Hear her CD



My sweet buddy CHELSEA, a.k.a. Sea, has a super cool music video that she made herself & entered in a Music Nation contest. She's doing really well at 22nd place out of 251 ~ with our help she stands to win an Epic record deal! PLEASE take a few moments & >> click here to vote for Chelsea, it will make all the difference. Vote by clicking on the 5 stars (surely you won't be able to resist but click all 5!) There's still time left to vote, you'll need a valid e-mail & Chelsea promises that "they won't send you stuff if you don't want them too."

This soft-spoken & talented Pixie Princess & yogini has a voice that will tug at your heart strings. Visit her My Space page to see her magical paintings!

>> Click here to listen to an interview with Chelsea ~ I loved it, & also learned that she's only been playing for 3 years! Hard to believe, as I'm sure you'll agree when you listen to her music.


No comments: