:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

16.2.07

LIZA BINFORD Kirtan in NYC Feb 24


KIRTAN with LIZA BINFORD | Sat 24 Feb 7:30pm

Featuring:
LIZA BINFORD vocals; crystal bowl
STEVE BENSON guitar | DAMARU drums

Where: >> Integral Yoga NYC, $10


My friend Liza’s crystal clear & dreamy voice will transport you to higher realms. Her kirtan & songs are a delight & will leave you feeling cradled in the sweet-as-honey ocean of the Divine Name. If you’re in the city, don’t miss >> Liza! My first ever kirtan partner, the wonderful >> Damaru (pictured above with Liza) will accompany her on drums.

If you're lucky enough to attend, please check back in here & leave your rave review by commenting below!

And in case you're in NYC on Fri 23 Feb & in a kirtan mood also check out KIRTAN with MITRA - 8pm at Integral Yoga.



No comments: