:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

19.2.07

:. Kesavacarya das Kirtan & CD Release


Saturday, Feb 24
Ananda Ashram
8:30pm | $15



>> Travel directions (Only 45 miles north of NYC & easily accessible by car, bus or train)

Make an evening of it! Enjoy a delicious vegetarian meal (5-6pm, $10), & attend the Ashram Fire Ceremony & Meditation starting at 7pm, followed by readings & commentary.

>> Listen to samples of Kesavacarya's demo CD.

"Kirtan or chanting the holy names is one of the highest expressions of love towards the Supreme, & one of the greatest forms of mercy from the Supreme to the souls in this world. It is said when we chant these names the Lord dances on our tongues & manifests himself more & more in our heart.

My spiritual master advised me to chant with the same mood as a baby crying for his mother. What can a small baby do for himself? He is completely dependent on his parents. So in bhakti yoga, or the path of devotion, we cultivate this sense of dependence. Then the tears of crying out the holy names will wash away all our sufferings, & cleanse & spiritualize our feelings, thoughts & desires."

~ Kesavacarya das (excerpted from his >> website)


Enjoy my Ananda Ashram >> Winter Wonderland snowglobe!

No comments: