:. BE LOVE ITSELF

" Love not anyone, not even God! Our picking and choosing love brings misery. Instead, let God love you. Be Love itself.”
~ Shri Swami Nirmalananda

:. S P R E A D the L O V E ::

:: Visit my >> My Space music page | :: My music partner >> Keshavacharya Das
:: Sign my >> guestbook | :: Enjoy my >> links page

:. Join our FaceBook Music Page ::

:. KIRTAN with K A M A N I Y A ~ "Ganesha Sharanam"

ORIGINAL MUSIC by K A M A N I Y A + T O M M Y : B E (All Rights Reserved.) Heartfelt thanks to the lovely >> Thupamodel for this clip, which she shot at our Sep 29 kirtan at Integral Yoga in NYC. Sitting to my right is songbird Kristina Sumukhi >> "Yogafly" on support vocals. Not shown is the amazing >> Tommy Be playing bass on this song, & the wonderful Terrence Pompey on dholak. (Damaru couldn't make it that night, we missed him! >> Click here to see Damaru in kirtan action...)

31.5.07

:. Chat needs a new home! Can you help?



This sweetie need a new home ~ can you help?

Chat (French for 'cat' - pronounced Shah) is looking to be adopted as his mom (who he's been with for 10 years) is losing her lease & needs to find a more stable home for him (he was originally rescued from a deli). As you can see he's beautiful, & I have it on very good authority that he's very mellow & sweet. He's about 12 years old, healthy, & loves massages, broccoli, & to lie in the sun (inside). Thankfully he has not been declawed (which really means amputation, but that's another story), however he doesn't mess with anything, he only scratches his cardboard scratch pad.

Please call or email Prema at 646-797-3185 / premalkm@yahoo.com for more info or to meet Chat. Thank you for anything that you can do to help get the word out!

No comments: